AMBER: how to calculate vibration frequency?

From: A. Hungie <hungie01.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 21:46:26 +0700

Dear all,

I am using Amber 6 package. I have 20 ps MD trajectory file stored every 2
fs of DNA configurations (performed by SANDER).
I would like to calculate the vibration frequency of nucleobases along the
trajectory. What module of AMBER6 can be used? Can ptraj does this? By the
way, it is not a big deal to re-simulate, if necessary.
Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Hungie