AMBER: problem with pdb files

From: Mithun Mitra <mitra.chemsun.chem.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:12:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
   I am a new user of amber program. I made a protein-rna complex
structure using FTDOCK which gave me the pdb file of the complex as the
output. I loaded the pdb file in the leap module of amber. After that I
gave the command for creating parameter files and coordinate files . I
gave me error and files were not created.
  Is there any problem with directly inputting the pdb files?
  Is there any quick way of editing the pdb files ?
Thanks,
Mithun