AMBER: Not getting restrt file on running sanders

From: Vikas Varshney <vikas_var.rediffmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2003 21:40:15 -0000

Dear AMBER users, I tried to run minimization of a system of around 500 residues (~5000 atoms) in sander with option -r restart, but did not get the restart file. Here is my input file. Minimization &cntrl imin=1,maxcyc=100000,ntmin=2, ntpr=10,iwrap=1, &end Group input for restrained atoms 2.0 RES 383 478 END END I will really appreciate if you are can help me with this. Many regards and thanks, VIkas Varshney Dept. of polymer science University of Akron.