Re: AMBER: DMSO box

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:05:46 +0900

Hello,

You can try the following commnds in xleap

>DMSOBOX = copy DMSO (DMSO is your DOMO unit)
>set DMSO restype DMSO solvent
>solvatebox DMSOBOX DMSO n ( n could be 5, 10 or any value, it gives the
box size)

I hope it would be better idea to equilibrate DMSO before solvating the
peptide unit. Check if you get the proper density when you are equilibrating
DMSO alone.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

N. Jiten Singh
C/O Prof. Kwang S. KIm
Department of Chemistry
Pohang University of Science and Technology
San 31, Hyojadong, Namgu
Pohang 790-784, Korea
Phone : 82-54-279-5853 ( Lab ) / 279-4138 ( Appt )
Fax : 82-54-279-8137 (or +82-54-279-3399)
Web : http://csm.postech.ac.kr/ and http://www.postech.ac.kr/e