Re: AMBER: Re: AMBER7 & mpich : (no-attachment version)

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 00:40:06 -0700

Hello,

Without knowing the details of your situation, and using /bin/sh
this sequence will run the sander tests on 4 nodes.

    DO_PARALLEL="mpirun C "
    localmachinefile=./machinefile
    lamboot -v $localmachinefile
    make test.sander

    lamhalt $localmachinefile
    if [ $? -ne 0 ]
    then
        wipe -v $localmachinefile
    fi

cat $localmachinefile
bohr11
bohr11
bohr12
bohr12

Since LAM-MPI mpirun is in your path, probably man lamboot will work.
A google search will find the LAM home page.

Scott