Re: AMBER: add

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:45:54 -0700

Hello,

This seemingly simple task is apparently uncommon.
There are several paths that one may pursue.

1. model_plus_trp = sequence {model TRP}
  this will bond TRP onto the tail of model if model's
  last residue has the appropriate connect atom.

2. model_with_trp = combine {model TRP}
  similar to above, but without bonding.

3. use the GUI to build the TRP onto model.

4. myTRP = copy TRP; add model myTRP
  in fact, this does not work since myTRP seems to carry
  the same containment information as TRP.

Good luck,
Scott Brozell