Re: AMBER: strange problem with a small system

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:51:59 -0700

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003, GUILLERMINA L ESTIU wrote:

> Now I am trying to run tleap for a small system (active site) of only 76
> atoms. Tleap does not complain. Everything is fine in the log file, but it
> is giving me "core dump" and fails to finish writing either the crd or the
> top file, whichever I define first

There is not nearly enough information here to be of any help. All you have
really said is that your system has 76 atoms...that's not much to go on!

In particular, I can't figure out what you mean by "either the crd or the top
file, whichever I define first", since the saveAmberParm command does not have
any optional order to its arguments.

As with other problem reports, you need to indicate what commands you actually
used. In this case, at least the leap.log file is needed.

...regards...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu