Re: any one has references to parallelization aspects of AMBER

From: Harikrishnan <harikrism.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:54:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi Satish,

The following references may be of use..I don't know
about any new papers..

J. Vincent and K.M. Merz, "A highly portable parallel
implementation of AMBER 4 using the Message Passing
Interface Standard", J. Comp. Chem. 16, 1420-1427
(1995).

Crowley, M.F., Darden, T., Cheatham, T. Deerfield II,
D.W.. 1997. Adventures in Improving the Scaling and
Accuracy of a Parallel Molecular Dynamics Program. J.
Supercomputing 11:255-278.

best wishes
Hari

Hello All,