nmode and mm_pbsa questions?

From: wentaofu <wentaofu.uic.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:47:48 -0500

Dear Amber user,

I am using nmode to study the entropy change of a ligand/protein complex. I
used NM=1 for nmode calculation on mm_pbsa. It is OK for me to calculate the
the ligand alone using

_________________________
COMPLEX 0
RECEPTOR 0
LIGAND 1
___________________________

as input file for mm_pbsa.

But, if I do the calculation for Recpetor by changing to
_________________________
COMPLEX 0
RECEPTOR 1
LIGAND 0
__________________________

or do entropy study for complex using

___________________________
COMPLEX 1
RECEPTOR 1
LIGAND 1
__________________________

I got a error message as following and I can't get any entropy value. All the
number in the statistics.out file is 0.

Use of uninitialized value at /amber7/src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line
1596.
Use of uninitialized value at /amber7/src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line
1608.
No skew or curtosis when zero variance in moment
No skew or curtosis when zero variance in moment

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,
Wentao Fu
Ctr. for Pharm. Biotech.