How to use GLYCAM force field in AMBER

From: Peng Tao <ptao.chemistry.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

Dear AMBER users,

I am a beginner of ABMER. Now I want to apply GLYCAM force field in AMBER
program suite. I downloaded the newest version of GLYCAM, and the version
of AMBER I am using is AMBER7. After reading the manual of AMBER, I still
don't know the right way to apply another force field other than those
provided by AMBER itself.
Now my question is,
1) How to use GLYCAM in xleap? Do I just need to load all the .prep files
from GLYCAM?
2) How to apply GLYCAM force field in sander? I have no idea about this.

If you have any experience about this, please help me!

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Peng Tao
Chemistry Department