Re: MD went crazy

From: Youyi Peng <pengyo.UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:28:14 -0400

Dear Dr. Simmerling:
   Thank you very much for you kindly help.
    I think I may use the inappropriate ref. structure for the restraint. The
ref. structure used is the inpcrd file saved from xleap, but not the restrt
strucrure from the previous MD run. After I used restrt structure from the
previous MD run, the restraint energy at step 1 is zero and the temp. doesn't
increase. I hope I am right this time.
   Thank a lot and have a nice weekend!
 Youyi