Re: A weird antechamber error

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:24:12 -0800

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003, Yuhui Cheng wrote:
> Today when I used antechamber to an gaussian
> output file, there is the mistake as belows. It seems
> so weird. Would you please tell me what's wrong?( the
> SP gaussian output file perpares for RESP
> calculation.)
> Thank you and have a nice day!
>
> Input/Output Error 153: Input file ended
>
> In Procedure: matpot
> At Line: 938
>
> Statement: Formatted READ
> Unit: 10
> Connected To: ANTECHAMBER.ESP
> Form: Formatted
> Access: Sequential
> Records Read : 0
> Records Written: 0

How did you make the gaussian file? Antechamber expects certain things to
be there, and may be misled by things it does not expect. If you didn't
do so, use the gout option of antechamber to create the Guassian input,
then run Gaussian, and see if that helps.

Otherwise, we'll have to see your Gaussian output.

...regards...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case.scripps.edu