Re: Namelist READ error - solved

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <thomas.steinbrecher.physchem.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:54:54 +0100

Dear AMBER users,

to summarize the NAMELIST READ problem:

replacing "&end" with "/" in my input files did stop the
error message.

I was a bit confused because Appendix A of the amber7
manual states that a namelist must end with &end, $end or
$.

Thanks to Dr. Case and everybody who answered me.

Kind regards,

Thomas

hello everybody,
maybe i am not too good in completely reading and understanding the manua=
l,
but as far as i got through the documentation there wasn't any mentioning=
 of
applying a specific stress tensor other than uniformal pressure to a pbc
model cell. so i was wondering if anybody could tell me how to apply
unidirectional stress or shear stress in sander (amber7). thanks in advan=
ce for your kind
assistance,
mike.

--=20
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
Bitte l=E4cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!