Namelist READ error

From: Thomas Steinbrecher <thomas.steinbrecher.physchem.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:54:46 +0100

Dear AMBER users,

I try to run a minimization of a solvated protein with
amber7 on an IBM AIX RS6000 machine. It was compiled error
free with Intel xlc and xlf compilers.

When I run sander by

sander -O -i mdin1 -o min1.out -p prmtop \
-c inpcrd -r min.restrt -ref inpcrd

the following message is printed:
---
1525-090 The NAMELIST READ statement cannot be completed
because an incorrect character was encountered in a
NAMELIST group name or item name.  The program will recover
by discontinuing further processing of the READ statement.
---
I found various "variable not in namelist" errors in the
archives, but I am not sure if this is the same problem,
because the minimization seems to run properly and in the
min1.out file my input file is listed correctly.
My input file is:
---
Comment
 &cntrl
  imin = 1, ntpr = 10, cut = 12.0, ntr = 1,
  maxcyc = 1500, ncyc = 1510, tempi = 300.0, tautp = 0.2,
  tol = 0.00002,
 &end
solute fixed
20.0
RES  1  244
END
END
---
I cannot find an incorrect character in my input. Can
someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thank you in advance,
Thomas Steinbrecher