inter & intra-molecular interaction energies

From: Tian-Xiang Xiang <txian2_at_uky.edu>
Date: Thu 13 Feb 2003 17:10:07 -0500

Dear AMBER users:

I have simulated a peptide in a box of solvent molecules using Sander. I need to know the intra-molecular

Interaction of the peptide and the inter-molecular interaction of the peptide with surrounding

solvents. What is the best program to do this? The only program I know that might be able to do this is

“Anal”, but I don’t have an example input file that I can modify to my need. The manual is pretty hard to follow.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Tian-xiang