Re: bond command

From: David A. Case <case_at_scripps.edu>
Date: Wed 5 Feb 2003 22:13:22 -0800

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003, Craig A Bayse wrote:

> I figured out the problem, but when i try to save the prmtop and inpcrd
> files, i get an error that says i cannot add the bond.

Can you give more details: what commands did you give to LEaP? What was
the *exact* error message?

You are telling us what you *tried* to do (save the prmtop and incprd), and
your interpretation of the error message (that you cannot add the bond).

As the lawyers say, this is not the "best evidence". To be effective in
helping you, we need to know what you actually did (the commands you typed)
and what the computer actually said (the error message).

[A note: the above comments are directed not just at you, but at other
participants in the amber mailing list as well: please try double-hard
to be as expicit as you can in reporting problems!]

..thanks!...dave case

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case_at_scripps.edu