RE: sander (CAP) chokes on efc (Itanium2/Linux)

From: Karen Haskell <khaskell_at_atcc.necsys.com>
Date: Tue 17 Dec 2002 16:05:31 -0600

Are you using Amber 7?

See the Amber web page under "Amber-related links" to download
files and instructions we (at NEC) used to build Amber 7 on
Itanium. The files and instructions you want to look at are for
the NEC_TX systems. This was initially done on Itanium but
should be fine for Itanium2. If you have any further questions
please contact us.

  Karen Haskell
  NEC Solutions (America), Inc.
  Advanced Technology Computing Center