restrained MD

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de>
Date: Wed 04 Dec 2002 19:18:54 +0100

Dear Amber users,
    I want to model an RNA stem-loop. The stem already exists in a
crystal structure. I want to run some simulating annealing using as
restraints the values of distances and angles from the crystal
structure. But the problem is that I only have a pdb file from the
crystal structure and programs like makeDIST_RST and makeANG_RST need
also other input apart from a pdb file. Does anyone have anysuggestions
how can I create the restraint files for sander input?
Thanks a lot for any advice,
vlad

--
Vlad Cojocaru