surface

From: Ioana Cozmuta <ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu 7 Nov 2002 13:03:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi amber's,

Sorry to bother you with another question, I was just wondering if anyone
tried to use amber to calculate the internal surface of a pore. If yes,
any hints how to do this? Or maybe you know another program that can do
this. I tried to do a Connoly calculation but that considers rolling a
probe sphere over the whole surface of a pore (external and internal).

Thank you,
Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta * *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * "Gravitation can not be held responsible*
* Mail Stop 230-3 * for people falling in love" *
* Moffet Field * *
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * Albert Einstein*
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * (1879-1955) *