Re: Solvent exposed surface area over a trajectory

From: Sanjeev B.S. <sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Fri 18 Oct 2002 00:48:56 +0530 (IST)

You might consider using naccess. It is quite fast compared to some
programs, but you have to run it seperately on each PDB. Remember, though,
that the residue names should be changed back to the standard form (en HIS
instead of HIP, etc.) (This programs gives accessible surface areas at
residue as well as atom level.)

Hope this helps,
-Sanjeev