Re: Fwd: Re: probelms in install of amber (fwd)

From: Marcelo Roitburd <marcelo_at_mail.jct.ac.il>
Date: Fri 28 Jun 2002 01:23:29 +0300 (IDT)

Dear All!

i just know what library i need to install , ok, X-library , but what
library in SGI? if you know plase told me. i have IRIX 6.5.13
regads
marcelo roitburd

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, David A. Case wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 27, 2002, Marcelo Roitburd wrote:
>
> > sh: xmkmf: not found
>
> This means that the X-window system and libraries are not installed on
> your machine...you will need these for xleap. See $AMBERHOME/src/Makefile
> for instructions about how to get by if you don't have X windows.
>

> > ld32: WARNING 84 : /usr/local/amber7/src/Machines/standard/sys.a is not
> > used for resolving any symbol.
>
> This is a standard warning; it means exactly what it says, but don't worry
> about it.
>

> > > Please send amber questions to the reflector:
> > > <amber_at_heimdal.compchem.ucsf.edu>, not to me personally.
>
> I'm repeating above what I asked of you earlier.
>
> .dac

Marcelo Roitburd  | 3rd year computer sci.
tel: 02-6429723   | cell phone: 055-390817
L'etat c'est moi.[I am the state.]
                -- Louis XIV
All opinions expressed are my own, not necessarily those of JCT,or other.
O e-mail representa a minha opiniao,nao refletido necessariamente a
opiniao de JCT or de qualquer outra pessoa juridica.