Re: Fwd: Re: probelms in install of amber (fwd)

From: Marcelo Roitburd <marcelo_at_mail.jct.ac.il>
Date: Thu 27 Jun 2002 23:59:35 +0300 (IDT)

Dear David!

really thanks about your help me , but anyway i have a really problems in
my instalation.
i can't instaledtio i have a error and here are the errors:

 mv atomtype bcc bcctype antechamber crdgrow delphigen espgen
parmcal parmchk parmjoin prepgen respgen ../../exe
        cp mopac.sh ../../exe
        cd leap; xmkmf
sh: xmkmf: not found
*** Error code 127 (bu21)

here the instaltion stop, but before i have a some error and i recevied
ignored, and receveid a some strange warning:

ld32: WARNING 84 : /usr/local/amber7/src/Machines/standard/sys.a is not
used for resolving any symbol.

have a some log, in instalation? why i can't make a instalation , iahve c
. fortran90 and cpp compiler , all full instalation

regads,

marcelo roitburd