Re: Junmei et al. 1999

From: Lepsa <lepsik_at_marilyn.uochb.cas.cz>
Date: Wed 22 May 2002 10:58:41 +0200

AFAIK, Junmei is the name, the family name is Wang. So try looking for Wang
J.

Hope this helps,

 Martin

----
Martin Lepsik, PhD student            Phone:  +420/2/20183-540, Fax:
+420/2/20183-292
Dept. of Theor Chem & Center for Complex molecular Systems and Biomolecules
Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry (IOCB)
Flemingovo nam 2,
Czech Academy of Sciences,
166 10, Prague 6,
Czech Rep.