RE: Carnal BUG?? --- How can I get the correct residue number?

From: William Wei <william_at_phm.utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu 2 May 2002 12:48:10 -0500

Hi, Dac, I have used xleap - "savepdb" to get the PDB file. But the residue
number is different with the number I got from "desc" command in xleap. I
guess what I got from "desc" is the right one. Am I right? then what is the
difference between the two kind of residue number?

PS. Could you give me a example of how to use ambpdb. files: -prmtop
test.top, -inpcrd test.crd, -restrt test.rst. Sorry for my maive.

William.