RE: Problems with AMBER7 and Multiple Processors on SGI servers

From: Vincent BOSQUIER <vbosquier_at_nimes.syntem.com>
Date: Thu 2 May 2002 10:55:45 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'd like to thank you very much for your efficient help. Everything seems to work fine here. I passed all the "make test.xxx".

The only problem I solved appeared with ANTECHAMBER. I had to change the call of "teLeap" to "$AMBERHOME/exe/teLeap" in my "amber7/exe/tleap" executable because it couldn't find it and returned a "no such file or directory" error during the tests.

Particular thanks to you all : David (you definitely solved my problem with your bugfix!!), Bill, Mike, Ian and Holger!!

Vincent.