Re: How to run the leap module

From: John Bushnell <bushnell_at_chem.ucsb.edu>
Date: Tue 30 Apr 2002 10:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

To be a little more exact, xleap is just a script in
$AMBERHOME/exe/ that calls xaleap with a couple pointers
to xaleap support files. Take a look at the xleap
script, make sure that your enviornmental variable
AMBERHOME is pointing to the correct place (try typing
"env" at your command prompt to check) and if worse
comes to worse, you can probably just replace $AMBERHOME
with the hard path (OK, don't do that, set AMBERHOME
the correct way according to your shell :-)

  - John