RE: RESP charges

From: Ross Walker <ross_at_rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed 17 Apr 2002 14:21:37 +0100

Dear Vlad,

If you have the checkpoint file for the run you could simply restart
your Gaussian job from the checkpoint file.

I.e.

%chk=checkpointfile.chk
#p HF/6-31G* Geom=Check Guess=Read Opt=restart SCF=restart POP=MK
iop(6/33=2)

This should run very quickly converging in a single SCF cycle you should
then have the relevant data in the output file. Note, if the restart
doesn't work just run it with just the Geom=Check and Guess=Read
keywords and it should still converge very quickly.

Yours Sincerely
Ross Walker

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine |
| Department of Chemistry | Theoretical Division |
| Tel:- +44 20 759(45851) |
| EMail:- http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ |
| PGP Key available on request |

Please note:
The above message is not necessarily the views of the author, Imperial
College or The Department of Chemistry. The author of this message
accepts no responsibility for any offence caused. If this message is
forwarded to anyone not on the original contact list then the
responsibility lies solely with the person forwarding the email and not
with the author.