Initial Amber 7 benchmark timings

From: David Case <case_at_scripps.edu>
Date: Wed 3 Apr 2002 18:33:14 -0800

timings for Amber 7 benchmarks on the Amber web site:

    http://amber.ch.ic.ac.uk

Please remember to heed the caveats about these numbers given at the
top of the page.

Thanks especially to Scott Brozell, Mike Crowley and Roger Amos for help
with this project. We hope to continue to add to this page as we gain
experience on a wider variety of platforms. Please feel free to send
new results, comments or suggestions to me.

...dac

David A. Case                     |  e-mail:      case_at_scripps.edu