secondary structure

From: Ian R Bates <ibates_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue 26 Mar 2002 14:49:48 -0500 (EST)

Hello amber users.
        I e-mailed earlier about converting the trajectory history (mdcrd)
to the arc file format familiar to Insight. Thank you to those who
responded.
        I had one more question about determining the percentage of secondary
structure over time from the mdcrd file. The only way I can think of
doing it is by converting the coordinates at each step to pdb then using
dssp to create a hoop load of files with the secondary structure for each
one. Is there a way of using ptraj or carnal for this purpose?
Many thanks
-Ian

 | Ian Bates |\
 | Molecular Biology and Genetics |\