RE: software to build molecules

From: DeLano, Warren <warren_at_sunesis.com>
Date: Tue 11 Dec 2001 09:02:44 -0800

Marcela,

As of version 0.73 (released yesterday), you build arbitrary molecules
on the fly in just a few seconds using PyMOL . The interface is
simple: you pick the atom where you want to add a fragment and then use
a keystroke or menu selection to attach it.

Both normal peptides and non-standard organic compounds are supported.

PyMOL is free, open-source, modifiable, and redistributable.

Cheers,
warren

--
mailto:warren_at_sunesis.com