MAX_RSTACK

From: Dr David R V Buckley <david.r.buckley_at_man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 26 Oct 2001 10:44:02 (GMT1BST)

Dear Amber Support,

Hi. We have a student in our Theoretical Chemistry department
who is trying to recompile sander on an IBM SP2 to run a model of
63 000 atoms. They have increased the sizes.h parameters as
follows

 MAXREA=6000000
 MAXINT=5000000
 MAXHOL=700000
 MAXPR=30000000
 MAXDUP=8000

but the job terminates abnormally with a warning to increase
MAX_RSTACK. Various trials with increased MAX_RSTACK have
produced the same result.

I wonder if you could let me know if you have a formula or rule of
thumb for setting MAX_RSTACK. I have checked the
documentation and can't find anything obvious.

Thanks very much and in advance.

Sincerely,
David Buckley.

--