Re: Need some help with Amber/Linux

From: David Pearlman <dap_at_vpharm.com>
Date: Thu 25 Oct 2001 21:04:23 -0400

Ha! I am trying to compile on basically the same hardware
(Linux cluster, Myrinet, PGI compilers) and am seeing
the identical problem you are: Code works OK with
np 1 (1 processor) but not with np > 1 (temperature rises
quickly, then code hangs)...

I have to imagine this has something to do with the Myrinet
aspect...

Have not yet worked it out...If anyone has experience with the
same hardware, perhaps you can share some insights as to what
to look at?

dap