Problem in GIBBS!

From: PRADIPTA Bandyopadhyay <pradipta_at_cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri 19 Oct 2001 13:43:41 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

    When I try to run the backward step of the GIBBS ( lamda 0 to 1) the
 program crahses at the last step of the first lamda ( i.e. If I use
 1000 steps for equilibration and 2000 steps of data collection for each
 lamda, the program crashes after the 2999 steps).

   It is happening in the routine slwadj.f at line 390, SLOP = YY/DULX.
 It is interesting that the code should go to the routine slwadj.f only
 if the parameter ISLDYN=1. My input file says ISLDYN=3, but inside the
 code at some point it is changing to 1.

 Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks.

                          Pradipta