help

From: seema namboori <dr_seen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 17 Oct 2001 06:50:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am a student of Indian Institute of
technology,Bombay
I am doing MDS using software GROMACS.I have a
nucleotide sequence which has been abtained from PDB.
Since AMBER is supposed to be good for nucleotides
also
i am using AMBER forcefields with the GROMACS
software.For this,i shall have to make my own topology
files.Hence,i need to have the basic building-block
file.
I would like to know if it is possible to get the
residue(nucleotides etc.) topology files (i.e the
files which have the the bonds length,bond angles,
improper dihedrals and the dihedrals parameters
defined in it) for free ?
I need this AMBER residue topology file for making my
own topology.
Could you please let me know as to where i can find
this building block file or could you just send me a
link to it?

Thanks in advance,
Dr Seema Namboori

=====
~~~~Remember: Tough times don't last;but tough people do!~~~

Dr Seema Namboori email:z0314807_at_ccs.iitb.ernet.in
M.Tech(student), docs2n_at_rediffmail.com
IDP Biomedical Engg,
Hostel#11,room no.102
IIT-Bombay,Powai,Mumbai-400076