image command of ptraj

From: Xiaolin Chuang <xiaolin_chuang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed 17 Oct 2001 12:22:20 +0000

<x-flowed>
Dear Experts,

As I have known, image command of program PTRAJ makes all molecules to be in
the box leading to a good visual of simulation box and there is no effect
with any energy. However, I have extracted WAT residues around DNA within 5
Angstrom from original trajectory and from trajectory performed image
command. I found that the number of water molecules obtained from the both
trajectory files are different. This means that if I want to do anything
with WAT residues, I should use original trajectory file, right?

By the way, if I run MD with iwrap=0 or iwrap=1, I should obtain the
difference structure of solvent. Is it true?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Xiaolin