AMBER6 on IBMSP3 (again)

From: Xavier Deupi <xavi_at_yogi.uab.es>
Date: Fri 17 Aug 2001 08:03:36 -0700

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile sander6 on an sp3. I've read the mails in the
archive about this subject, and I've got the machine file kindly provided
by David Skinner. I'm also aware about the peculiarities of IBM's
namelists in Fortran.

But I still have a question... (maybe a bit naive)
The compilation proceeds perfectly, but at a certain point I'm told that
the file $AMBERHOME/src/Machines/sp3 has not been found... obviously,
because it's not there! Well, what's supposed to contain this directory?

I've browsed the correspondent directories for sgi, hp ... and there's a
Machine file different from Machine.sgi or Machine.hp respectively, and
some fortran and c source codes...

So, what's in this directory then?

Thank you all in advance

xavi

P.D. What are we doing working in the middle of August??

  Xavier Deupi
  Computational Medicine Lab
  Biostatistics Unit. School of Medicine
  Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona. CATALUNYA (Spain)
  Phone : (3493)-581.23.48
  E-mail: xavi_at_yogi.uab.es