Re: Problems with AMBER

From: John Finke <jfinke_at_chem.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri 29 Jun 2001 15:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the suggestion. Carnal is working out much better than ANAL.

I also have a question regarding carnal. I can specify residues but how do
you specify exact atoms when using the distance calculation DIST. (For
example, instructing the script to measure the distance between the
N-terminal Nitrogen atom and the C-terminal carboxyl carbon).

Thanks.

John Finke