Resp input confusion.

From: jim caldwell <caldwell_at_heimdal.compchem.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue 26 Jun 2001 14:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

It appears that things are slightly garbled as far as the
documentation/settings for RESP(5 and 6). The IUNITS switch does
NOT work, all input (Unit 10/esp.dat) of the coordinates
must be in bohrs.

The demos are correct.

This is done correctly by:
Gaussian9x using the script avaialable from the web page,
Jaguar correctly outputs the esp.dat file in bohrs directly.

We do not use Gamess and I don't know if getting esp data
is possible.

jim

James W. Caldwell (voice) 415-476-8603
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (fax) 415-502-1411
Mail Stop 0446 (email) caldwell_at_heimdal.ucsf.edu
513 Parnassus Avenue
University of California
San Francisco, CA 94143-0446