My input problem in amber6 !

From: A. Ababou <axa42_at_psu.edu>
Date: Mon 25 Jun 2001 11:54:18 -0400

Dear amber users,

I was trying to use amber6 and I got this error message (see bellow). So
please could anyone help me out with this problem (for example if I delete
that "keyword" from the input file, there will be another "keyword" not
recognized by sander in amber6) ....I have followed step by step the
installation and eveything looks fine (to me at least!) ...?!

thanks alot guys.

namelist read (ntwxm): variable not in namelist
apparent state: unit 5 named mdp_equil.in
last format: namelist io
Unit 5 is a sequential formatted external file
*** Execution Terminated (119) ***

-ababou

 Dr. A. ABABOU
Penn State University