Re: equilibrating water in sander

From: Yong Duan <yduan_at_chem.udel.edu>
Date: Thu 21 Jun 2001 00:27:02 -0400

At present, sander does not support non-isotropic pressure scaling (i.e.,
NTP=2 is not supported). If your system is a box of water, isotropic
pressure scaling should be used since only isotropic pressure makes
physical sense in water (i.e., pressure of sea water depends on the depth
of water, not the orientation of your probe).

Hope this helps.

yong