sander_classic no mdcrd

From: Daniel Flint <dflint_at_pugh.bip.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 1 Jun 2001 15:06:10 +0100

hello,

   I am wanting to do a production run without PME so am using
sander_classic of AMBER6. Unfortunately no coordinates are being printed
to the mdcrd file. The mdcrd file is created at the start but never has
anything written to it. Coordinates and velocities are written to the
restrt file as normal. I have never had this problem obtaining an mdcrd
with "sander" and PME.
   The problem seems to be platform independent as the same thing happens
on our SGs and our Linux PCs
   I am using a truncated octohedron of 4000 waters surrounding a 16-mer
peptide. mdin=

Production : sander_classic
 &cntrl
  imin=0,
  ntx=7, irest=1,
  ntpr=100, ntwr=100, ntwx=100,
  nsnb=25, cut=12, cut2nd=14, scee=1.2,
  ntb=1,
  nstlim=500000,
  ntt=5, tempi=297.0, temp0=297.0, tautp=1.0,
  ntf=2, ntc=2,
  dt=0.002,
 &end

   I would be very grateful if you could shed any light on this problem.

Thanks,

Daniel Flint

The University of Birmingham
Edgbaston