Re: Amber, VMD and visualization

From: samantha hughes <s.j.hughes_at_ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 25 May 2001 05:34:41 +0000

Dear Hermann

VMD reads in AMBER format topology and mdcrd (or .rst) files with
no modification necessary. Download and install VMD and you will
see its very interactive and easy. No piping or scripts
necessary.

VMD site
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/

The only problem you might encounter is if you have a very big
system (of the order of 90 000 atoms). If you do have
difficulties, you can contact me and I will tell you how we get
around this.

Good luck!

Samantha