RE: Average structure

From: Yongxing Liu <yliu_at_mail.wesleyan.edu>
Date: Thu 29 Mar 2001 14:51:05 -0500

There is a module called "average_structure" in a software package
"Molecular Dynamics ToolChest(MDTC)". This module can do strcutre averages
on a subset of the molecule as well as superpositions. MDTC consists of
dozens of modules for the analysis part of MD simulation with Amber, Charmm
and Gromos etc. Interested users could have a look at
http://ludwig.chem.wesleyan.edu/~wwang/mdtool and try out with its
pre-release version.