Re: Average structure

From: Laurent Chiche <chiche_at_cbs.univ-montp1.fr>
Date: Thu 29 Mar 2001 18:01:32 +0200

Of course CARNAL can also compute average structures... but does not
solve the distorsion.
One alternative to minimized average structure is to
-first calculate the average structure
-then choose among the snapshots the conformation closest to the average
structure
BTW 20 is not much!
In this way you get a close to average real structure.
Laurent