RE: Xleap

From: Ross Walker <r.c.walker_at_ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 27 Mar 2001 11:12:09 +0100

> I compiled xleap on a Pentium III machine with Linux (Red-Hat
> 7.0). Apparently the compilation was ok.
> However when running xleap, although I can pull down the menus:
> File, Edit or Verbosity, I cannot select
> nor activate any of the submenus (Quit, Load PDB file etc). On
> the other hand, commands entered at the
> prompt appear to work fine.
>
> Does anybody know what might cause this problem. Thanks.

I encountered this problem and VERY SURPRISINGLY it is connected with the
num lock key. Yes, turn off num lock and the menus should work. Took me
weeks to work it out :-(.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine |
| Department of Chemistry | Theoretical Division |
| Tel:- +44 207 59(45851) / +44 7958 970896 |
| EMail:- http://ross.ch.ic.ac.uk/ |
| PGP Key available on request |

Please note:
The above message is not necessarily the views of the author, Imperial
College or The Department of Chemistry. The author of this message accepts
no responsibility for any offence caused. If this message is forwarded to
anyone not on the original contact list then the responsibility lies solely
with the person forwarding the email and not with the author.