Re: DNA out of a box

From: Michael Cooney <mike_at_bmbiris.bmb.uga.edu>
Date: Wed 21 Mar 2001 12:43:18 -0500 (EST)

Dear Dr. Chuang,

You can try restraining the terminal base pairs either with the belly
option (ibelly=1) or harmonic restraints (ntr=1). I had the same problem a
while ago and this worked for me; I have not yet found any other solution
but will let you know if I do.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Michael G. Cooney
Postdoctoral Associate
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602, USA