RE: AMBER6 on IBMSP3 Installation

From: Thomas A. Spraggins <tas_at_virginia.edu>
Date: Tue 20 Mar 2001 08:09:27 -0500

NAMELIST is kind of strange with IBM's Fortran. There's an "old" format and
a "new" one. I believe you want the old one; the deafult is the new one.

Try setting an environment variable:

export XLFRTEOPTS="namelist=old"

to force the run-time system to use the old format. There's also a
SETRTEOPTS call one can make in a program, but I've never tried that.

Hope this helps.

Tom Spraggins
tas_at_virginia.edu