process problem

From: Eoin Galligan <paxeg_at_unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 31 Jan 2001 15:54:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I know this is slightly off the topic of AMBER, but I hope someone can
help - I've got a sander sim going within a queue and I cant seem to kill
it. I've carried out "top" and using the process
no. from there used "kill". However, the process no. is continnuously
changing and so the "kill" command doesnt work, as it no longer
recognises the process no. Any help gratefully received!

With Regards, Eoin Galligan

tel: 0115 9515151 ext 66272
mobile: 07968 349629
mobile email: eoingalligan_at_sms.genie.co.uk
(160 char max)

Laboratory of Biophysics and Surface Analysis,
Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Nottingham University,
University Park,
Nottingham,