Re: AMBER on alpha

From: jim caldwell <caldwell_at_heimdal.compchem.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue 23 Jan 2001 14:54:18 -0800 (PST)

All versions of Amber work on Compaq Tru64/Linux Alpha CPU machines.
The Sander (MD) module is fully parallelized via MPI.

jim

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Alan Todd wrote:

> Dear amber users,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has had experience with compiling AMBER on a
> Compaq alpha server and if so there are any parallel implementations for
> sander or gibbs. There seem to be benchmarks for alphaservers on the
> AMBER website but I can't find a Machine file that seems to be
> alphaserver specific.
>
> Thanks
>
> Alan
>
> --
> Alan Todd PhD
> Biomolecular Structure Unit
> Institute of Cancer Research
> Chester Beatty Laboratories
> 237 Fulham Road
> London
> SW3 6JB
> Phone 0207 970 6055
> Fax 0207 352 8039

James W. Caldwell (voice) 415-476-8603
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (fax) 415-502-1411
Mail Stop 0446 (email) caldwell_at_heimdal.ucsf.edu
513 Parnassus Avenue (video) farbauti.compchem.ucsf.edu
University of California (netmeeting)
San Francisco, CA 94143-0446