Re: sader-classic

From: Nathalie Godbout <godbout_at_sgihud.hudson.sgi.com>
Date: Tue 23 Jan 2001 14:10:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi Joseph,

You don't need to recompile. You need to set the environment variable
MP_SET_NUMTHREADS which is done by typing on your command line (or in a
script) the following:

setenv MP_SET_NUMTHREADS 1

This will make sander_classic run on one processor. sander_classic is
parallelized with c$doacross directives, a precursor to the OpenMP
directives.

Good luck,

Nathalie